Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Snap addict at Javalords!


My first location for sales, Javalords in Little Five Points, is going great, with my first week selling out of cookies!  I made some new presentation trays and now the set up looks like this!




I've had many conversations about the cookies.  So far people like the chewiness but always point out that they are supposed to be crisp.  I wonder if the misnomer is slightly unsettling to them.  I will be approaching many coffee shops in the coming weeks as part of my first stage of sales efforts.  

If I don't get enough sales per month to equal my cost (break even point), then I will have to go out of business!  The cookies are good!  If they don't sell, I don't think I have anyone to blame but myself.  That is why I've been working none stop to figure out ways to bring them to the public!

No comments:

Post a Comment